ZX Spectrum Version
Spectrum ZX 48k Ghostbusters game
Spectrum ZX 128k Ghostbusters game
plus its emulator to run it on your computer. Win9x emulator. Requires Direct-X 3.0 , should work on WinNT 4.0 + Service Pack 3 .
The game file itself (the .z80 .sna .tap .tzx or .tap file) is common to all the platforms.
For other platform (MacOS, Unix, DOS...) emulator check Zophar Domain.
Zx Spectrum Emulator for Windows95 (ZX32) -- (What an original name!- NBRR)
486 100 / 8 MB Ram DirectX 3.0+
Pentium 75+ / 12 Megs of RAM ( required for running win9x) /DirectX 5.0+ / FAST Video Card
- Lauch the setup by clicking on the ZX321xx.exe icon
- Go to Start Menu/Program/ZX Spectrum/Emulator and run it.
- Choose the Menu ZX/Open and choose the gb1zx.zxs file.
- Keys should apper on screen.
- To have sound press the F8 key or give the Options/Sound command
- Close the window to exit the emulator
For the ZX128 Version set the emulator to emulate such a system.
- Select the Options/option Menu. Next from the Hardware tab select ZX Spectrum 128 from the drop down menu.